Here’s a video that walks you through how to set up watchlists.
As a default, the dashboard page will display the help, watchlist, chart, and order depth widgets.
You will automatically have a watchlist called “My Portfolio”, which is a watchlist for anything that you’re trading. But you can set up more watchlists, including any stocks you’d like. You don’t have to own the stocks to watch them 👀
You can watch the video here https://opentrader.com.au/blog/how-to-set-up-watchlists/
- Log into Opentrader and remain on the “Home” screen
- On the dashboard page, click the dropdown button in the “My Watchlist” widget
- To create a new watchlist, click the “Create +” button on this dropdown menu
- Choose a name for your new watchlist and hit “Ok”
- In the right-hand corner of the watchlist widget, hit the “+” button to add stocks to your new watchlist
- You’ll be able to see the stocks on your list as well as the corresponding financials
- Whilst viewing your watchlist, you can hit the “T” button next to each stock at any time to place a trade
And you’re done 🎉
You can access your watchlists at any time whilst using Opentrader
- From any page on Opentrader, click the little arrow on the far right-hand side, in the middle of the screen
- This will open up the side menu
- Click on the “Watchlists” tab to see them
- You can create watchlists from here too in the same way as above
To edit or delete stocks or whole watchlists, you can click the plus or cross buttons, respectively
If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to get in touch 🙋
You can reach us on live chat or over the phone on 1800 OT TEAM (1800 688 326 or +61 2 9055 4400 for overseas). We're available between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm (Sydney time), Monday to Friday. If we're away, just send us a message and we'll get back to you.